Friday, April 11, 2014

A Clever Mail Pun

Hey so I've gotten some mail since the last time I've updated. Not much but I wanted to post since it's been awhile. Remember I am always open to new pen pals. So first up I got a letter from one of my good pals that I hadn't heard from in a little while from GA.


Then up next is a letter from my friend who is also from PA, that I talk to a lot. I actually got two letters in a row from her. So here they are for you all. Always good ones coming from her. 



After that I received a letter from a pen pal of mine over in Singapore. It's always fun to get letters from over seas. I love the flower paper.

 
Then I got a letter from a sweet pen pal I also hadn't heard from in a while that is also over seas in The Netherlands. Her letters are always nice and long with lots of extra goodies. 


Now last for you's is another letter from my good pal here in PA. She writes so fast, I don't know how she does it. lol. I'm pretty slow.


Well that's all I got. Feel free to leave comments. Take care. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment